Rules Adopted by the WTCA Board for Annual Awards
- The awards period runs from July 1st to June 30th of the following year. All results are taken from the AKC Awards Magazine.
- To be eligible for a WTCA Annual Award all owners or co-owners of the individual dogs must be members of the WTCA in good standing during the entire award year.
- If a tie occurs, and only one member is present at the Awards Dinner, the member who is present will receive the trophy. If both members are present, the winner will be decided by a coin flip.
- If more than one person requests to offer the same award, the donor will be selected on the basis of seniority in the WTCA.
- When a sponsor is no longer available, willing or able to sponsor a particular category, then this category will be declared open, and the new sponsor will be selected in the manner referred above. If no member offers to sponsor a specific Award such category will be offered by the WTCA.
Criteria for Offering WTCA Annual Awards
In celebration of the hard work members and their dogs complete each year, WTCA, Inc. has established the following criteria to recognize and commemorate those efforts and accomplishments.
The above rules were approved by the WTCA Board on February 17, 2009.